- Oversee Star excellence Awards for Gala.
- Responsible for establishing criteria and nomination forms for all awards, selecting judges and promoting entries.
- Responsible for Best of the Best beautification judging and awards.
Charitable Events and Sponsorship/Fundraising Committee
- Responsible for scheduling all charitable events.
- Responsible for securing sponsorships throughout the year.
- Responsible for providing promotional material and updates for such events.
- Organize fundraising events, sponsorships, and advertising.
- Spotlight vendors for monthly luncheons
- Sponsors for manager and maintenance events
- Sponsors for big events
- Acquire door prizes for Awards Gala
- Plan and facilitate all educational classes throughout the year to possibly include Fair Housing, Legal Seminar, CPO, CAM and Motivational Speaker.
- Schedule and plan maintenance training
- Coordinate all aspects of events to include meeting space, catering, etc.
- Work with communication committee to publicize events
- Responsible scheduling and promotion of CAA events throughout the year to include but not limited to PAC Casino Night, Vendor Expo and Awards Gala.
- Coordinate all aspects of events to include meeting space, catering, etc
- Responsible for providing promotional material and updates for such events to communication committee.
- Represent the members’ interests at all levels of government to ensure multifamily-friendly legislation and regulatory policies
- Lobbying and educating public officials on a local, state and federal level
- Supporting local, state and national candidates that understand the multi-family housing industry
- Holding educational seminars and updating members on changes to the law
- Plan and assist with recruitment and retention activities.
- Responsible for presenting new membership to the board for approval.
- Promptly respond to new members with membership approval and encourage participation for all events. Membership should be their 1st point of contact from the CAA for all new members.
- Update Communication Committee with new members contact information.
- Responsible for updating the roster for CAA and NAA, present to board monthly.
Interested in being part of one (or more) of our committees? Sign up here!