Charitable Events & Sponsorships
- Responsible for scheduling all charitable events.
- Responsible for providing promotional material and updates for such events.
- Responsible for securing sponsorships throughout the year.
- Organize fundraising events, sponsorships, and advertising. Spotlight vendors for monthly luncheons
- Sponsors for manager and maintenance events
- Sponsors for big events
- Acquire door prizes for Awards Gala
- Plan and facilitate all educational classes throughout the year to possibly include; Fair Housing, Legal Seminar, CPO, NALP and Motivational Speaker.
- Schedule and plan maintenance training
- Coordinate all aspects of events to include meeting space, catering, etc.
- Work with communication committee to publicize events
- Responsible for scheduling and promotion of CAA events throughout the year to include, but not limited to; Vendor Appreciation Night, Luncheons, and Breakfasts.
- Coordinate all aspects of events to include meeting space, catering, etc..
- Responsible for providing promotional ideas and needs to communication committee.
- Propose and plan manager’s/maintenance breakfast.
- Represent CAA at TAA quarterly meetings
- If possible, be present at Day on the Hill in Nashville
- Manage and promote the PAC contribution goals from our chapter
- If possible, attend the Capital Conference
- Plan and assist with recruitment and retention activities.
- Engage with new members and encourage participation for all events.
- Introduce new members at the luncheons.
Interested in being part of one (or more) of our committees? Sign up here!